Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Advertisement/Banner Ad

I love it when things come together like this.
While looking on facebook for his high school friends, my husband Chris located a good friend, Andrea. And wow, what a wonderful lady folks!

And extremely talented to boot!

Needless to say, we hit it off and got our heads together to create our brain child. (Ok, really, she did most of the work. Hehe)

To better my company image, for Andrea to expand into commercial photography as well as urban, we spent an hour at the park painting and taking pictures. I had a blast! My husbands comment when I got home? "Ok, take me with you next time...." Lol!

So Andrea, thank you so much for working with me on this, and I wish you so much success!

Folks, you can find Andrea at http://andreahughesphotographyblog.com/.

1 comment:

  1. You rock girl! I posted on my blog! So many of friends will love, love this!!

    ReplyDelete